Transformers 2 Bethlehem Images – Update – IRONHIDE On Set

CIMG3774

Thanks to Squall42080 of the 2005 Boards for posting up some more new images from the set of Transformers 2 in Bethlehem PA. In them we see some more of the military folks in full uniform, a beat up mini Ice Cream Truck (man, that NEEDS to transform), a new military modified HX Hummer, and confirmation that the Ironhide truck is indeed on set.

Check out the images after the jump!

Staff Edit: – We previously reported that Optimus Prime was on set. My fault, I looked at the pics real quick before leaving myself. The pic actually shows Ironhide. He was not seen in the later afternoon/night on Wednesday.

1. GAUGE's Avatar GAUGE says

wow hellicopters and a steel mill wow.

The only real stuff I care to see regarding spoilers is the Concept art for the newer robots.

something tells me we won't be seeing any of that until around January or Febuary though

I noticed alot of these topics are similar when it comes to the pics.

2. Hiro Prime's Avatar Hiro Prime says

Looks to be well on it's way to being a kick-ass opener. I'm thinking the Apache might be a TF since the Blackhawks seem to be chasing it. (that and we already had a Blackhawk TF in the last movie who's supposedly dead) The Police Copter would make a cool Blades if it's a TW as well. If not, I'm sure they'll make it one in either the video game or as a filler toy for the Movie line.

3. Railguard's Avatar Railguard says

YYYaaaeeehhhhh!!!!! This movie is going to kick ass!!!!! That video was awseome!! Is that a new soundtrack in there?

4. Smokescreen's Avatar Smokescreen says

Cool pics. Looks like the opening will be just as big and exciting as the first film's base attack at the beginning.

5. Devastattor has no avatar! Devastattor says

Originally Posted by Hiro Prime View Post
    But Blackout wasn't a Blackhawk. He was a MH-53 Pave Low.

Anywho, I agree with the assessment that the Apache is probably a TF. There's probably going to be some CGI going on in there as well.

6. Laser_Optimus's Avatar Laser_Optimus says

So, pretty much the same thing that was shown in the footage from the media? Interesting stuff... if this is the opening sequence it looks as though it'll be kick ass...

Keep reading: Transformers 2 Bethlehem PA Images, Video, Info - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers 2 Bethlehem Images – Update – IRONHIDE On Set Discussion