44182475da64212c94

Action Figure Express announces their next exclusive Transformers bust: Leader of the Autobots, the legendary Optimus Prime will live on forever thanks to his efforts against the evil Decepticons. Standing six inches tall, this Transformers Optimus Prime bust from Diamond Select Toys was designed and sculpted by Art Asylum. Limited to 1,000 pieces, this battle damaged exclusive version of Prime prominently features a fan favorite of Transformer lore, the Matrix of Leadership. TFW2005 readers get a special 10% discount by preordering now. Simply use the coupon code tfw2005 at checkout to get the 10% discount.

1. Codimus Prime's Avatar Codimus Prime says

Price: $60

This thing looks awesome. It will make a great companion piece to the Megatron Reformat statue.

Found this while looking at the Diamond Select website. Hadn't seen any news of it so I thought I'd post here.

2. Super_Megatron's Avatar Super_Megatron says

TFW2005 readers get a special 10% discount by preordering now. Simply use the
    coupon code tfw2005 at checkout to get the 10% discount.

3. onesock's Avatar onesock says

That's really cool. The hole in his side and 10% off made me break down and pre-order it.

4. flywheels's Avatar flywheels says

If there weren't so many other things coming out in the first of the year, I'd pre-order this as well. Gotta wait though...

5. SarahMobius's Avatar SarahMobius says

Considering the base, I'd have titled it "last battle of Optimus Prime" or something (I think that's the life signs monitor from the movie)... even though Optimus never really stays dead

6. shibamura_prime's Avatar shibamura_prime says

I'm glad I didn't preorder the normal version. This one's getting my money. ^_^

Keep reading: AFX Exclusive: Battle Damaged Optimus Prime Bust! - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Exclusive Battle Damaged Optimus Prime with Matrix of Leadership Bust Discussion