First Look At Energon Divebomb Repaint Images

divebomb_repaint_01

Thanks to EasyNet auctions for another first look. This time they bring us an Energon Divebomb repaint. You can check out the pics by clicking here.

1. SydneyY's Avatar SydneyY says

Hmmm...I'd have loved a recolor of this toy, but this watery brown was not what I'd expect.

Is it going to be in Cybertron line?

2. ILoveDinobot's Avatar ILoveDinobot says

I hope they aren't thikning of making that pre-earth Dinobot. The colors just look like Dinobots colors. But he would be a vehicle right? Thats the same person/email/site who had the pics of pre-BW Rattrap, that's where I got that crazy idea from. =-P

3. Nevermore's Avatar Nevermore says

Originally Posted by ILoveDinobot
    Hmm? That's my Photobucket account, if that's what you mean. I'm regularly mirroring pics from auction sites there. I don't see why this is supposed to "prove" a connection with Rattrap.

4. Ra88's Avatar Ra88 says

Well, it shouldn't be Dinobot since they're only using Cybertron toys, but the colors have me worried (ESPECIALLY the blue face).

5. Insane Galvatron's Avatar Insane Galvatron says

I too first thought Botcon Dinobot. The colors are too close. I liked Ratrap and Primal, but would be sorely disapointed if that were Chopperface....

6. Chaos Convoy's Avatar Chaos Convoy says

I'm PRAYING it's Airazor.

But yeah..the colors are VERY VERY Dinobot-ish.

I'll be kinda disappointed if he turns out to be this toy, especially when he's the only Predacon in the set.

Keep reading: Energon Divebomb repaint? - Page 2